A texting guide for male millennials

Screenshot (1)

To my dear readers,

Have you ever wondered why she doesn’t message you back? Have you ever wondered if you can do something to increase your chances of getting a response? Well, the answer is yes!

There had been multiple times where I had gotten text messages from guys that left me in disbelief. Very few caught my attention and drew my interest, while there were many whom may have disqualified themselves. For example, when I logged into a dating app, I received hundreds of messages but they were all of very low quality. I received about 300 heys. In my mind, I was thinking, “Seriously?” Perhaps, those guys may have potential, but they had already lost their chances by writing such an useless message. So, I decided to write this guide (21 pages) to share some of my experiences of what not to text as well as explain the differences between weak and strong texts. There will also be visual examples!

In my guide, you will get:

22 reasons why she doesn’t message you back
5 ways to improve your chances of getting a response
What not to do
Weak texts vs strong texts
Your goal in texting
Some real life examples of SSI texts

For a limited time, this guide is available for only $2!!! Promotion ends on September 15th.
Buy Now

If you do not know what SSI texts mean, read 3 helpful dating tips for men (and women!)

Dating has really changed from what it used to be. Twenty years ago, texting wasn’t even a thing. Now, if you can’t text, you’re almost doomed in the dating world!

Note: The link will expire after 120 hours (for fraudulent reasons). So download it onto your computer after you receive the email!!

Advertisements

About gchan7127

I just want to share all my knowledge, ideas, and experiences with the world. It makes me happy to know that I can inspire others.
This entry was posted in experience, relationship and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to A texting guide for male millennials

1. stenoodie says:

Yay! Good job, Grace! ๐Ÿ˜›

2. Vun says:

Nice post.
    Was a instant curry done in the microwave afterwards after you finished the guide?

3. wongstah says:

I really enjoyed the text guide by Grace. Although itโ€™s a quick read, itโ€™s packed with great actionable info. The guide is easy to read and follow and offers good tips to make yourself more attractive when texting (which is always important during the courting process).

My favorite parts are the โ€œ5 ways to improve your chances of getting a responseโ€ as well as the real life examples of SSI text interactions. I recommend picking up this book if you want to improve your texting and flirting skills ๐Ÿ™‚

4. Jack Hsieh says:

I read this and thought it was really accurate. 100% would approve of this as a fellow Love Guru ๐Ÿ™‚

One bonus tip for everyone. If you get too sacred to ask for a girls number, just remember you might regret in the future.

5. Pyon says:

Wonderful guide! Millenials can learn a lot about communication in this guide. Speicifcally those guys who want to know how to talk to girls! It’s not a walkthrough, but its good enough to give you pointers of what you should be doing and what not to do! All that’s left is your self confidence. Once you have that, you’ll be able to get all the ladies!

๐Ÿ˜‚
    ๐Ÿ˜Š

6. yeseul chang says:

This e-book is very helpful and teaches you a lot about how to text to girls. At first it might seem long, however it’s actually a very easy read. This book teaches you that confidence is the most important feature in a person. Everyone should read it and support Grace!! Good job Grace

7. Writing and reading about millennials is what I do. That was something really nice. ๐Ÿ‘