To my dear readers,
Last year, on volarenovels.com, I started my own “Dear Grace” section where readers can email or ask me about a particular issue over discord. Here are the links to my 8 “Dear Grace” posts!
NOTE: The site has moved so all old links are dead. The links below have been modified.
- Dear Grace, there is this girl that I’m interested in…but she doesn’t live in my country. How do I know whether we are compatible with each other? I’m willing to travel to her.
2. Dear Grace, I feel like women only want my money. I want to find a woman who loves me for who I am, and not for the size of my wallet. Why are women always after my money? It’s not like I have a requirement that she must earn a certain amount before I would date her.
3. Dear Grace, why do I always get ghosted by guys? It really bothers me. Initially, they show so much interest in me. But again and again, I’m only left with disappointment.
4. Dear Grace, I’ve been with my ex for three years. She broke up with me because she said she no longer feels the same. I can’t let go. I want to get her back. What can I do to make her change her mind?
5. Dear Grace, what should I do if I fell for someone who is not right for me?
6. Dear Grace, my online friend will have to go through an arranged marriage after she graduates from University. I am concerned for her happiness. What should I do?
7. Dear Grace, how can I get over someone and accept that we have no future together?
8. Dear Grace, how can I get out of the friend zone?
That’s all for now! Hope you enjoyed reading my responses! If you want to ask me something, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.