I haven’t written an inspirational post for quite some time. I know I used to blog weekly, but I honestly do not have enough content to sustain it. As a result, most likely, I’ll only be blogging once a month or so.
I was going through my twitter the other day, and I ended up scrolling through all of my old tweets.
I’ve always been a huge fan of personal development and inspirational content. So today, I would like to share six quotes that I have tweeted in the past. These quotes resonate a lot with me, and I hope they will also have some positive impact on you.
Note: The way I interpret the quotes may differ from you.
- Days are expensive. When you spend a day, you have one less day to spend. So make sure you spend each one wisely. – Jim Rohn
This is one of the quotes that personally affected me the most. All of us know we’re going to die, but I don’t think we truly realize that our time is running out. We shouldn’t postpone the things we want to do until a much later date. We should make it a priority to do something each day to get ourselves closer to our goals.
- It’s not about having the perfect relationship. It’s about finding someone who matches you and will go through everything without giving up.
I’ve realized that there is no such thing as a perfect relationship. All relationships have issues and flaws. In the end, it really comes down to how much two people want to be together. Both parties must be willing to keep trying in order to have a lasting relationship.
- The ONE thing you have complete control over in the entire universe is your own effort. Make sure you take advantage of that.
We can decide how much effort we want to put into something. That is totally up to us. If we want to achieve spectacular results, we have to put in tremendous amounts of effort. Although there are no guarantees, it increases our chances of success.
- You can’t arrive if you don’t set your destination.
If you don’t know where you’re going, you’re not going to get there. It’s like trying to find a particular restaurant when you don’t know the address. Unless you happen to get lucky, you’re going to waste a lot of time wandering around. Therefore, it is crucial we figure out where we want to go. Then, figure out the route that it’ll take to get there.
- Give yourself something to look forward to that isn’t a person.
If you’re always relying on a person to make you happy, you’re going to be in very big trouble if the person ever leaves you. Make sure you have a purpose to keep on living even when there’s no one around you.
- Trust the ones who can see these three things in you: sorrow behind your smile, love behind your anger, and the reason behind your silence.
It is very rare to find people who can understand you when you’re not talking. Cherish them.
I hope you liked this! Thank you for reading. What are some of your favourite quotes?