I’ve nominated by Little Calico’s Journal for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award! (Basically, I just answer questions about myself. lol)
Here are the rules:
- Put the Award logo on your blog
- Thank the person who nominate you, linking back to their site
- Answer 10 question the person asked you
- Nominate 10 blogs and notify them
- Write 10 new questions for them
- What type of weather do you like?
I like it when it’s warm or hot.
- What is your favourite colour?
I don’t have a favourite colour. I keep changing. Currently, it’s hot pink and turquoise. I liked yellow for the first 10 years of my life. Then I liked pink, blue, light blue, red, and green. I have a feeling I’m going to move on to purple soon. HAHA
- What is your favourite drink?
Iced coffee? Iced milk tea? I usually order that.
- What is your favourite pastime?
I think it would be karaoke. I never get tired of it.
- What do you find inspiring?
Inspirational quotes, people with passion, books
- Do you have pets?
Nope. I think pets are nice but they’re a lot of work (and I’m allergic to a lot of stuff)
- Do you cook?
I cook if no one else does. I prefer western food. In the future, I probably will not get a rice cooker. I don’t like rice. Haha
- Coffee or tea?
I like both. It depends on my mood.
- If you could only live on one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
This depends on my mood. Right now, I am going to say pizza. But I think I’ll get sick of it.
- Use 3 words to describe you.
Expressive, compassionate, and honest
I’m not going to tag anyone, because I want everyone to participate!! Here are my questions.
1. What inspires you?
2. How would your friends describe you in 5 words?
3. Give me an inspirational quote.
4. If you could have any special power, what would it be and why?
5. What is one of your greatest strengths?
6. What is one of your greatest weaknesses?
7. What are you proud of?
8. How do you define success?
I only have 8 questions, but please give me your response in the comment section below! I would love to know. ❤ Thank you!