I’ve been nominated by the wonderful Tikeetha. Please check her out here. I love reading her blog!!! Honestly, I usually do not like being “nominated” for anything because it requires work. (I know, I’m terrible). But these questions are awesome!!! Therefore, I have decided to answer them. I hope you enjoy my responses as well!
EGYPT’S QUESTIONS FOR HER QUEEN SISTERS:
1. You have all the resources needed to change ONE thing in the world with a snap of your fingers —what are you changing for the better?
I would end poverty for all. At least, everyone will have a better chance at life.
2. What is the most attractive feature or trait a woman can possess [physical, mental, spiritual]?
Honestly, I think it’s self-confidence. A woman who believes and sees value in herself.
3. What is your next big self/life/career-improvement project?
I’m not sure. But I know what I enjoy doing. I still want to be a financial advisor. I also enjoy writing, singing, creating music, and motivational speaking. I am probably going to keep translating and tutoring. In addition, I plan on starting a youtube channel.
Continue reading “10 Good Questions”
I’ve nominated by Little Calico’s Journal for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award! (Basically, I just answer questions about myself. lol)
Here are the rules:
- Put the Award logo on your blog
- Thank the person who nominate you, linking back to their site
- Answer 10 question the person asked you
- Nominate 10 blogs and notify them
- Write 10 new questions for them
Continue reading “More Q and A”
Once again, Shannon has nominated me for an award! This time, it is the “One Lovely Blog Award”! Honestly, I think Shannon just wants me to get more exposure. She is so sweet. I love how the blogging community is so giving and caring. We don’t personally know each other, but we wish the best to all our fellow bloggers.
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
Continue reading “10 Facts About Me”
Thank you so much to Shannon (Forevershannon) who recently nominated me for my first virtual award ever (The Blogger Recognition Award)! Please take some time to check out her amazing blog!! She is only 14 but her posts are so inspirational and touches me from the bottom of my heart. ❤
Here’s a quick summary of the rules: 1) write a post explaining why you started blogging along with a few tips, 2) nominate some of your fellow bloggers, and 3) comment on their blogs to let them know you’ve nominated them.
I started blogging because my friend Karen suggested that I should share my thoughts with the world. She thought I had a lot of good content/ideas and blogging would help me grow as well. At first, I was a bit hesitant because I didn’t know whether blogging was something I wanted to start. I’ve never had a strong desire to write and I didn’t think this was something I would commit to. Nonetheless, I decided there was no harm in trying, so I posted my first blog post on February of 2014.
Continue reading “The Blogger Recognition Award”