What am I trying to prove?

I just sat in front of the computer for an hour in silence. Thinking about, what should I write? My thoughts are all over the place. I don’t even know.

I have a lot on my mind, but when I want to express it, nothing comes out.

I haven’t been feeling well lately. Most peopleย can’t tell, because my face looks perfectly normal.

It’s not like I want to remind everyone constantly I’m in pain anyway. What’s that going to do? Get me more pity points? Haha.

Anyway, this is just a random post. Mainly my thoughts.

I’ve started blogging for nearly two years now. If you have followed me from the start, you would know I’m a big fan of personal development and following your dreams.

Most of my posts aim to be motivational; although lately I’ve been writing less of those.

Sometimes, though, I ask myself: What am I trying to prove?

That it is possible to follow your dreams? That I can change someone’s life?

I don’t even know why I want to share so much with people.

Haha, in a way, it’s like leaving a legacy (except, instead of money, it’s writing). One day, when I’m not here anymore (or if I stop writing), perhaps someone will still be reading my articles.

And maybe,

they will be touched.

steve jobs

Advertisements

About gchan7127

I just want to share all my knowledge, ideas, and experiences with the world. It makes me happy to know that I can inspire others.
This entry was posted in inspiration. Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to What am I trying to prove?

1. stenoodie says:

Good job posting on Monday, Grace! I know you didn’t have much to write about, but you still have a point in it. I hope you feel less pain soon! โค

2. stenoodie says:

And funny how I remember us talking about you starting your own blog during an evening at Princess Cafe… and now here you are! Has it been too years since you started already? Lol wow, that’s crazy. Oh, wait, you’re right. It has been two years lol XD. Keep going, GChan! ^_^

• gchan7127 says:

Aww, thank you Karen! I actually posted it on Tuesday because it’s 2AM right now.. hahaha. *sigh* Time flies! It hasn’t been 2 years yet, but almost. I think WordPress is going to remind me.

If it weren’t for you, I would have never started. liveandlearn88.com wouldn’t have existed. ๐Ÿ˜› The readers should thank you! Haha.

• stenoodie says:

Haha, aw, you’re welcome, Grace! We both inspired each other and continue to too! ๐Ÿ˜› I’m proud of all the posts you’ve published and your translating work. You’ve also started a lot of conversations between you and your friends about certain topics too. Blogging is so good! We can inspire the world! ๐Ÿ˜‰

• gchan7127 says:

Thank you, Karen. *sigh* I just finished translating a chapter and my brain feels fried lol…

I hope one day you will read my translations ๐Ÿ˜› Have a great time in Miami! โค

3. clem chow says:

Leaving a legacy is part of why I’m writing too.

4. sulfr says:

damn I feel inspired!!!

5. Linh Tran says:

It is great that you still keep writing while being sick .Your post is really motivational as it is always ๐Ÿ™‚ I admire your persistence ๐Ÿ™‚ Hope you will get better soon ๐Ÿ™‚

6. A lovely post. I feel motivated. ๐Ÿ™‚
    Here’s hoping you’ll check out my blog too sometime soon.

7. We are all here to bestow our gifts and continue giving ๐Ÿ™‚ all the best to you in your writing journey.

8. Pingback: Zui Wu Dao. Vol 2 -Chapter 46. | Grow with me