Since I just broke a million views, time for another post!! It was either going to be an inspirational post or a relationship post, but since my readers seem to enjoy reading my relationship posts much more, I decided to give you guys what you want.
Normally, my relationship posts are trying to help you get the girl (Ex. The Perfect Man, How to tell if a shy girl likes you, 3 dating tips, and etc). However, what happens after you get the girl/guy? Not all relationships will last. Chances are, you will experience at least one heartbreak during your lifetime.
So, this post is about breaking up. It will be a bit sad though. So don’t say I didn’t warn you!
Break ups can be tough. Unless it is a mutual break up, one side usually wants to stay together.
You could still be sad if you initiated the break up; but since you wanted it, your ex would most likely be more hurt.
Five hardest things about breaking up
- Accepting the fact that your ex will no longer be part of your future. All those things that could’ve been will never be.
- Everything reminds you of them. Someone simply drinking a coffee could remind you that your ex used to like drinking his/her coffee black.
- If you had been seeing your ex on certain days, those days or time slots will now be empty until you fill it up with something else.
- If you had been deeply submersed into your ex’s life, chances are, her/his friends and family were part of your life as well. Now that you two are no longer together, you may be losing more than your ex.
- Accepting that your ex no longer feels the same way about you. Perhaps, at one point, your ex had strong feelings for you. But the harsh reality is that he/she no longer wants you.
Continue reading “The five hardest things about breaking up and three lessons”