Your Highness, I know my wrongs. -Chapter 29.

To my dear readers,

Sorry I’m so slow. It’s around 6:10pm on Saturday for me right now. I hope you guys aren’t constantly refreshing my page. Aahahaha… anyhow, I hope you like this chapter. I wanted to finish it earlier today but I couldn’t.

As for my translations being stolen, I use the free wordpress site so I do not have protection. I already paid to have my own domain (liveandlearn88.com instead of liveandlearn88.wordpress.com), and I don’t want to pay more money for my website since I barely make any money. So, I’m just going to leave it. My brother says if someone wants to copy and paste, they will figure out a way, one way or another (print screen, write some script, etc). I know you guys are quite loyal, so I’m not going to complain lol.

Here is my promoted post: Friendship

Chapter 29

When Lin Shan and Du Ming Yue had arrived at the Eastern Palace, Du Hao had already prepared a banquet. Lin Shan had always been told that the Crown Prince was frugal; therefore, she was extremely surprised by what she saw.

Tonight, it truly represented a life of luxury. The atmosphere was very intoxicating. A group of revealing dancers were dancing in the middle of the hall. They were captivating.

Not only that, at the end of the hall, in the middle, sat Du Hao. Tonight, he wore a black embroidered golden dragon gown and his long hair wasn’t bind up to the greatest extent. There were a few loose strands, which somewhat softened his arrogant complexion. His eyes were circulating around the room, and the whole place was dripping in brilliance.

Lin Shan had already had quite a number of encounters with Du Hao, but she had never seen him like this. Right now, she had no idea what he was thinking.

At this moment, a beautiful woman came out and curtsey at Du Hao.

Du Hao waved his hand, indicating she could proceed. The woman bowed down her head and went over to Du Hao’s side. She helped him fill his wine cup and delivered it to him. Every movement was very flirtatious and charming. The dancers were all overshadowed by her.

Lin Shan was astonished.

Isn’t Du Hao gay?? He is suddenly interested in women now? Wow, this is so confusing!

Although she didn’t say anything, she continued to gaze at Du Hao. She saw him take the wine cup from the woman and made an intense eye contact with her. Then, he slowly drank the wine and whispered something into the woman’s ear. In no time, the beautiful woman blushed and leaned over in desire as she passionately kissed Du Hao.

Did the Crown Prince invite me over to thank me or invited me over to watch a show? Lin Shan was puzzled. At this moment, Du Hao suddenly stopped kissing the woman and lifted the wine cup facing her.

“Thank you for saving me, Prince Consort. Come, let me salute you with a cup of wine.”

So nice? There must be a conspiracy going on. Lin Shan couldn’t help but became alert again as she responded: “Your Highness, you are too courteous. Too courteous…” As she sipped a bit of the wine, she was careful not to drink too much.

Du Hao seemed to be in a great mood though. He looked pleased and finished his wine cup. Then he reached out and took the beautiful woman into his arms. He was totally portraying a player Prince.

“What’s wrong with your bro? Did he get sick and suffered from some type of trauma and became a pervert?” Lin Shan made eye contact with Du Ming Yue and asked through her glance.

Unexpectedly, Du Ming Yue glared at her and responded through her eyes: “None of your business!”

From an outsider’s point of view, the glances were signs of playful love. Du Hao noticed it and seemed irritated as he embraced the woman in his arms even tighter. He continued: “Since Prince Consort saved me, I have a present for you. I hope you will accept my gift.”

Gift? Ohhh finally, we got to the important point! Lin Shan broke off her eye contact with Du Ming Yue and concentrated all her attention on the box that Du Hao had ordered the servant to deliver.

“Grow up!” Du Ming Yue’s mouth twitched as she scolded at Lin Shan under her breath.

“Do you appreciate my gift, Prince Consort? Do you like it?”

“I like, I like…!!!!” Lin Shan was glowing like a flower. Wow, so it turned out if you get bitten by a snake, you would turn abnormal. If I had known this earlier, I would have thrown a 5kg snake at you!

“I’m glad you like it.” This was the first time that Du Hao had ever been so courteous to Lin Shan. It was honestly poles apart from how he was before.”Yu-er, I heard you learnt a new dance. Could you please demonstrate to the Prince Consort and Princess?”

“Yes, Yu-er will demonstrate. Please excuse my incompetence.” Yang Yu Er got up and smoothly walked to the middle of the hall. She curtsied at Lin Shan and Du Ming Yue, and then started following the music and beats of the drum.

Yu Er’s long sleeves flipped in the air as she gently swayed her body. She was making an intense eye contact with the Crown Prince as she teased him through her sensual dancing.

Pssh, a dance for me and the Princess? Bullshit. She’s dancing for one man, ok?

Seeing this, Lin Shan couldn’t help but sigh. She had watched many television dramas, but now she has finally seen a living vixen.

However, although Yang Yu Er was a vixen, she was a great dancer. Ever since Lin Shan had arrived at the Palace, she had never been so entertained. She couldn’t stop watching and entirely ignored the Du Ming Yue who was beside her.

But what kind of person was Du Ming Yue? She would never allow anyone to forget about her. She purposely coughed twice.

Seeing how Lin Shan continued ignoring her, she turned irrational. She pretended to pour wine and gasped in surprise as she poured the entire bottle on Lin Shan.

Now, Lin Shan’s clothes were soaked. It looked as if she had peed herself.

“Oops. My hand shook. Sorry.” Du Ming Yue smiled fakely.

Oh my goodness, Princess. How childish can you be? Lin Shan was speechless and didn’t know whether she should laugh or cry.

“Come, my people, bring the Prince Consort to my room so he can change his garments.” ordered Du Hao.

“No, don’t worry about it. I can change when I get back….”

Lin Shan gestured with her arm saying it’s alright, but an eunuch had already indicated her to follow him. He smiled, “Prince Consort, you must not reject the kindness from our Highness. Please.”

Wow, even the staffs in Eastern Palace were powerful. Lin Shan had no choice but to follow him into the inner room.

“This is where the Crown Prince normally changes. Please pick a random garment, Prince Consort.”

“Ok, okay!” Lin Shan was trying to find something that looked relatively plain and simple. When she turned around, the eunuch was still there. It looked as if he wanted to help her change. She quickly said: “I can change myself. Just wait for me outside.”

“Yes.” The eunuch politely excused himself and left. Lin Shan went over by the door to secretly listen. Only when it seemed like the eunuch was out of sight did she feel comfortable to change.

After all, this was not her area. She already felt very strange and awkward as she changed. All she wanted to do was quickly get out of there. She needed an excuse to leave. This banquet was too weird. She had no idea what Du Hao was thinking. Who knows what he will do during the feast?

As she was thinking and rushing, she couldn’t help but grumbled: “This is huge. How am I supposed to wear this?”

This wasn’t surprising at all as Du Hao was rather tall. Although Lin Shan was not short for a girl, the body of a man was very different from a woman. After putting on his clothes, it felt very spacey inside.

Lin Shan had no choice but to look for a ribbon belt to tie around her waist. Out of the blue, she heard the door being pushed open. Someone came in.

Lin Shan was freaking out. She had her hands tightly around her ribbon belt as she forcefully pretended to be calm: “Who is it?”

No one replied.

Lin Shan was getting more nervous by the second. She was trying to comfort herself.

This is the Eastern Palace. There can’t be any issues.

She tiptoed towards the screen* and poked her head out. But the moment she stuck her head out, she smashed into something. She heard a “pong” and felt a burst of pain on her forehead. She saw stars and said, “Ai ya!”

At that moment, Du Hao came out from behind the screen. Needless to say, Lin Shan had crashed into him.

screen.jpg

This is what the screen probably would have looked like.

Previous                                                                   Index                                                              Next

Advertisements

About gchan7127

I just want to share all my knowledge, ideas, and experiences with the world. It makes me happy to know that I can inspire others.
This entry was posted in Wuxia and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

55 Responses to Your Highness, I know my wrongs. -Chapter 29.

1. Pingback: Your Highness, I know my wrongs. | Grow with me

2. Pingback: Your Highness -I know my wrongs. -Chapter 28. | Grow with me

3. aeizlita says:

OH OH OH!!! What happens next !? What happens next!!!??? AAAAAH
    HAHA Thank you for the update!!!
    I’m so mad at the people copy and pasting your hard work !!!!!

• gchan7127 says:

Thanks for reading! Sorry for making u guys wait so long. I am not feeling well :(. And yeah, I mean, if they translated it on their own, that’s different. But literally copy and paste lol -.-”

4. Leticia says:

“Du Hao came out from behind the screen” Does that mean he saw Lin Shan changing?? Is the secret out??
    Ah~~~ I can’t wait for chapter 30 ^___^

5. Yep, you’re right. I was probably one of those poor people who was constantly refreshing this page. How did you know?

But thanks for this! Why is Du Hao there? Chapter 30 where are you?!

Thanks again gchan! 🙂

• gchan7127 says:

Lollll awww! Sorry! I feel so bad lol. I would be faster if I wasn’t I’ll 😦

Du Hao came in because it’s his room. Heehehe. Hehehehehehe. Lol ok I will stop. I shouldn’t have told u guys to look forward to anything. Lol I am so evil.

No more spoilers from me lol

6. sdafaf says:

Oh he was definitely using dancer girl to prove something *cough*

Thanks for the chapter o:

7. Funny-D123 says:

“Once the red silk was revealed, two golden ru yi appeared in front of her eyes. Lin Shan was so emotional, she almost cried. Oh ru yi, ru yi!! After going through so much, you’re finally returning to me!!” -Sis Lin Shan you are hopeless =I

8. Ninohaxi Kiroxsu says:

Thanks for the hard work! And the chapter! I’m wondering what is your time zone? Cause if you are worried that you can’t hang it in time then don’t be, cause after all most are leechers but sad to say I’m not, but your health is important and also your real life. Whenever you can do the translation, I say to do it in your pace. After all, you are doing it all by yourself.

9. alexandra says:

thanks for the chapter!!! 😀
    *sigh* why do people copy other people hard work ! shameless!!
    oh and im definitely loyal to you , err it sound weird … well im loyal to your translations lol
    oh ohh!! what happens next? i wonder…

• gchan7127 says:

The site wants to make money. Haha I think they have stolen all the novels on novelupdates..

Haha. Thank you, Alexandra!! ❤
      Hehe, you shall find out soon!! (come back in a few days). I will start working on Chapter 30 tomorrow.

10. pianonomocha says:

Hmmmm…,,,,mmmmmmmm.mmmmmmmmmmmm….mmmmmmmm…chapter 30. Tempting. gchan7127 said there is something blush inducing that will happen.

Yes, I can wait. Bear with it~ bear with it~ >_<

Thanks for translating~!

11. Sxiong says:

Thank you and get well soon!! This is so excited and I hope your work gets recognized!!

• gchan7127 says:

Thank you! lolll haha I get recognition from you guys. 😛 I never felt so much pressure to release (since I know u guys are waiting) Haha.

When I used to translate Zui Wu Dao, I got very few comments so I didn’t feel pressure lollll but I’m glad u guys like the story!

12. FUQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ!!!!
    HOT SCENES INCOMING!
    CAHNTTTT WAAAAAAAITT!
    OH YEAH!
    ;D

13. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. I can’t say anything anymore!!!!

14. uu says:

thanks for the chapter! cant wait to see what happens next.

15. tueysaloewa says:

wuahh, where’s our fav lian feng? seriously du hao, how can you lust your sister’s husband. well although they both technically girls. but it’s so funny when du hao and the princess trying to get lin shan attention

16. unauniuno123 says:

wkwk so cute. thanks for the update dear 😘😘 cant wait to read more hehe.. its sunday here 😁😁

17. Ta says:

Awesome!!!! Du Hao, Du Hao no matter how much u try to run u have fallen!! Haha haha. How will he ever get over Li Shan! Just why does he go to his room knowing she is in there? I want to know! Shhhhhh! Don’t spill the beans. It hurts but I will endure.

18. lightningouji says:

Noooooo! Waiting for chapter 30 is becoming unbearable. Thanks for so many releases this week.
    Take care of your health.

• gchan7127 says:

Awww I will work on it soon! I will try to lessen your sufferings by being faster if possible. Hang in there!

And thanks. If I feel better in the morning, I will be able to translate faster. We shall see.

19. Julie says:

Thanking for hard work. You mean the steamy scene will happen with the Crown Prince instead of, Lian Feng!!. That’s mean CP had suspected that the PC (LS) is a girl not a man???

• gchan7127 says:

Lol yeah. It’s between Du Hao and Lin Shan. But Du Hao isn’t gonna find out until later. He is too drunk lol. There will be a lot of physical scenes with Lian Feng in the future. This novel actually has a lot of intimacy scenes.

20. Coolkat says:

Is du hao trying to convince himself that he doesn’t like LS? 😂😂😂😂 can’t wait to see what happens next

21. White Head Ice Prince says:

Can’t wait !!!!!! XD !!!!!!!!
    BUT don’t push yourself grace !!! Try to translate only when you feel better !!!!!
    I know crown prince isn’t the male lead but I can’t help root for him too ! Can’t Li Shan have both?? *puppy dog eyes* and I don’t mind if you include the princess too ! And also the third prince if he also wants to join the harem…actually no disclude the third prince, he is flirty and late 😡

• gchan7127 says:

Lolll haha. Lin Shan has a lot of screen time with both males. It’s almost like two male leads lollll. You are so funny :p

Thanks for being patient! 💓

• Ta says:

I think the 3rd prince in the harem is awesome. He adds in that sense of just plain pleasure. Something lin shan needs just to drive her nuts sometimes. When will this b make into a drama? But then a lot of directors sure know how to screw things up, so probably it’s best to stay in words form forever. Although if u can pick the actors, who would u pick for each characters?

• gchan7127 says:

Lol I have no idea when or if this would be made into a drama!! It would be good though (I think?) haha. I don’t watch enough dramas to pick the actors 😢

22. Thanks for translating
    The story is taking many twists and turns

• gchan7127 says:

Yes it does!! I was actually very surprised when I read the novel. There are soooo many twists and turns. But I like it because I don’t like things being too predictable :p

You’re welcome!

23. Busybee says:

Thanks for the chapter. Things are getting intense between crown prince and LS. I can’t decide between LF and crown prince. Hope you will get better. Sad to know that there are unscrupulous people out there who copy and paste your wirk.

24. Ta says:

I made a previous comment regarding if you can choose which actors to portray the character who they would be. Well, I thought I should take the time to look into own my preference. I want to write a lot, but I’ll just cut it short as much as possible.

Lin Shan: I like Zhou Dongyu, although a lot may agree more that Zhao Zanilia is better. Her cute behaviors in the journey of flower convince me that she can bring out a cute and lovely Lin Shan who is obsesses with money. But I am lending more towards Zhou Dongyu. I want to see what kind of Lin Shan will she bring out.

Du Hao/Ling Feng: this is a hard one. I am thinking either Lau Hawick or Lu Yi. Lending more toward Lu Yi. I didn’t know that Lau Hawick and Lu Yi was two separate individuals. I saw sealed with a kiss a year ago and recently watched love Yunge from the desert. I thought the emperor was Lau Hawick from sealed with a kiss. But then the acting was off, Lu Yi gives off a warmer and softer acting while Lau Hawick was tough and cold. To me they are almost like twin brothers or biological brothers. But hey, since they look so alike maybe one can take the position of crown prince and another a palace guard? Probably not, people may be able to tell the difference although it’s hard for me right now. Boy, I’m glad I’m not a film director. Who would you choose?

3rd prince: if Chen Xiao is not main lead. I think he fits perfectly here. Lol. Just too perfect. If only Cheung Dicky is younger, this could be the one for him–imagine him wondering how his calculation on poisoning the horse went wrong lol.
    Du Ming Yue: Zhao Zanilia can take this character if she’s not main character. If not, Angela Baby could take this position.
    Xiao Lu: Ying Er? I think she’s has the face and character to make the Princess jealous. Or should this position be given to Angela Baby and let Ying Er be princess?
    Gu Zuo : Cheung Dicky is good here. Just image him coughing to get everyone’s attention while the princess and the eunuchs are trying to drag out Lin Shan from under the table. Love his acting in the Palace 2013, which convince me he can bring out humors. If not him, Huang Jerry could be a good candidate. Imagine him acting out that scene, lol—although that could be stretching it too much. I didn’t know he played the demon in Chinese Paladin 3 until today!
    Lin Shan’s brother: I think Du Chun is a good one here. What do you all think?

My head is spinning @.@. I will never try to be a film director again!!!

• gchan7127 says:

Lol wow, u watch a lot of dramas, Ta!! Haha I will watch journey of the flowers because of you :p (eventually). I don’t know enough actors and actresses because I only watch around 2-3 dramas a year. The latest one I saw was called, “My amazing boyfriend”. The main girl was really cute and I think she would make a good Lin Shan. As for male, no idea lol. I’ll look up those actors you mention and see. :p they must look alike though! I think that wouldn’t be possible unless the guy plays both roles…

And yeah, dicky cheung is a funny actor!

• Ta says:

Oh no, I don’t watch a lot of drama. For those I have watched, I like it enough to spend the time researching who the actors were for this particular comment on your blog. I do not often pay attention to who the actors are. Like their name. other films they are in, etc etc. I memorize actors from the characters they play. It was always, oh that gal/guy was also in this other film. Journey of Flower cut my heart out. After finishing, I was obsessed with it for days. It was also this film that lead me to discover online Chinese translated novels. Even now, I am still so frustrated–like why can’t she have all three!!! Whenever I think of Lin Shan, I would imagine the main case of this film. I could imagine Zhao Zanilia digging under the tree out of frustration because of the crown prince.

• gchan7127 says:

Aww! Ok I will definitely watch that drama in the future!! (I have a couple waiting in line at the moment). Thank you for sharing!!

25. Pingback: Your Highness, I know my wrongs. -Chapter 30. | Grow with me