Since relationship is such a popular topic, I said I would blog about it once a week separate of my Monday post.
This week’s topic was suggested by my beloved Moo Moo (lol that’s her nickname). It’s a bit personal, but you guys like these type of posts. So, I guess I am sharing. Haha.
Throughout my life, I have had various men that came and left my life. (Okay, this sounds really bad. I’m honestly not a player. -_-) But I was naive and foolish back then; I didn’t hold onto them when I had the chance.
Thinking back, if I had made a difference choice back then, my life could have been totally different.
Continue reading “The One That Got Away”
Something that is
And difficult to control
It has the ability
To make you feel
Continue reading “Emotions”
Today’s blog post is inspired by the book, “Ready Player One” by Ernest Cline.
My friend Dan lent me this book, and to my surprise, I actually loved it! Normally, I would never read something like this because:
- I don’t really like science fiction.
- I don’t game at all. I have no knowledge whatsoever, and never had the desire to learn.
But despite this, the book was very well written. I’m not going to tell you what it’s about (Read it for yourself if you want to find out), but something from the book triggered me to write this post.
I want to talk about the virtual world.
Continue reading “The Virtual World”
As 2015 draws to a close, I want to take the time to reflect on what I have gone through this year.
This year, I’m done quite a few things I never thought I would do.
- I started composing my own melody/songs (I never thought it was possible until I tried).
- I started blogging regularly (every Monday but I’ve been late lately *It’s 11:56PM right now*).
- I started creating raps (I never thought it was possible until I tried). You can read my first rap here
- I started translating a Chinese novel into English (I never thought I would translate a novel, especially when I’ve never actually read a book in Simplified Chinese before). It is definitely challenging, but it is not impossible. You can read my translation here
- I went speed dating (I never thought I would actually try something like that). It was an interesting experience. You can read about it here
- I went to hand out socks for the homeless. You can read about my experience here
I did a lot of things I never thought I would do. I guess I just wanted to experience newer things. I feel like most of the time, we try to convince ourselves of why we don’t want to do something because we’re afraid of failure.
Continue reading “Recap”
Disclaimer: This is based on my experiences. There are definitely people who do not fall under what I say as well. Please do not be offended.
Throughout my years, I’ve noticed some extreme differences between guys and girls.
Here is what I have noticed about guys:
They tend to be more logical. For example: If taking Route A will get them to their destination without issues, they will continue taking Route A from now on.
Continue reading “My observations of men and women (In general)”
Ever since I started blogging, I’ve learnt a lot. It’s quite strange because I never thought I could learn anything from recording down my thoughts on a webpage.
Here are some things that I’ve learnt from blogging:
Time – Blogging is something that takes time to grow. It’s not about how many posts you make on that one day/week. In the end, the blogs that are most successful are ones who have devoted themselves to a consistent schedule and are people who blog regularly.
Continue reading “Blogging Wisdom”
A couple weeks ago, I had a very interesting conversation with a friend. I was telling him that I don’t have facebook on my phone because the app is too heavy (takes up too much space) and my phone cannot handle it. Surprisingly, he told me his phone cannot handle whatsapp!
Clearly, we should get new phones.
But we are both reluctant. We both shared our reasons.
Continue reading “A society with messed up values”