This is a topic I have been meaning to write about since last year, but I kept putting it off.
Addiction is something we are all aware of. It’s when you’re constantly ingesting a substance or engaging in an activity that you find pleasurable. For example: drug, alcohol, gambling, shopping, gaming, and etc.
While the substance or activity itself may bring us pleasure, it is very harmful to us in the long run.
1. You lose self control. You’re no longer able to “live” without it because you’re constantly thinking or craving for it.
2. Time and money is scarce. We only have 24 hours a day. If you spend 5+ (or however long you spend) hours feeding your addiction, you will have less time to do other things, or take care of other responsibilities.
Continue reading “Your addictions are toxic”
NOTE: I am the translator of “The Eunuch is Pregnant”. My translations have been stolen by at least 20+ sites. The reason why you’re seeing this right now is because I’m letting the bots steal my blog posts since they keep stealing my content. I figured I might as well promote something that may help you guys rather than posting the google translations of the chapter. Please read from my original site. It is theeunuch dot com. You can use novelupdates dot com to keep track of your novels and it will link you to the actual translation sites.
Disclaimer: This is based on my experience and my opinions. It may or may not work for you. However, my intention is to help you. Normally, I would not share something like this…(I’m serious)
1. Don’t be a friend
If you are looking for more than friendship, don’t act like a friend. If you’re going to act like a good friend, don’t be surprised if the girl sees you as only a friend.
Based on my experience, Caucasian guys tend to have way more confidence than Asian guys. They tend to make their intentions obvious from the start; making it difficult for women to friendzone them.
For example: “I find you attractive, and I would like to take you out on a date.”
“When I first saw you, I already knew. You’re the one I want.”
What does this mean?
#1. He cannot be friendzoned because he was never a friend to begin with.
#2. He does not intend to be a friend, so he cannot be friendzoned.
You see?? Some guys think if they start off as friends, maybe eventually the girl will realize how great/nice/awesome/amazing he is, and date him later on.
Continue reading “How to escape the Friendzone”
I’ve been nominated by the wonderful Tikeetha. Please check her out here. I love reading her blog!!! Honestly, I usually do not like being “nominated” for anything because it requires work. (I know, I’m terrible). But these questions are awesome!!! Therefore, I have decided to answer them. I hope you enjoy my responses as well!
EGYPT’S QUESTIONS FOR HER QUEEN SISTERS:
1. You have all the resources needed to change ONE thing in the world with a snap of your fingers —what are you changing for the better?
I would end poverty for all. At least, everyone will have a better chance at life.
2. What is the most attractive feature or trait a woman can possess [physical, mental, spiritual]?
Honestly, I think it’s self-confidence. A woman who believes and sees value in herself.
3. What is your next big self/life/career-improvement project?
I’m not sure. But I know what I enjoy doing. I still want to be a financial advisor. I also enjoy writing, singing, creating music, and motivational speaking. I am probably going to keep translating and tutoring. In addition, I plan on starting a youtube channel.
Continue reading “10 Good Questions”
This week’s relationship topic was suggested by my friend, Dan. I am focusing on relationships here, but in general, people test each other all the time.
Here are some of the reasons why I think people test each other in relationships:
1. They want to know how much you care. For instance, a person might stop texting for a couple of days to see if the other person would initiate. A person might ask a ridiculous question and see how you react/respond. Ex. Would you save me or _______ if we both fell in the river? (This is a stupid question, but it’s a common one)
2. They want to know their competition. By asking questions such as: “Do you think she/he is attractive?” The person will be able to tell what type of girls/guys you are into (unless you lie). Some people may ask and get jealous by the answers (because they want to be your only object of desire). Some may ask simply due to curiosity; and some may ask so they know how to avoid/get rid of their competition.
Continue reading “Why people test each other”
Since relationship is such a popular topic, I said I would blog about it once a week separate of my Monday post.
This week’s topic was suggested by my beloved Moo Moo (lol that’s her nickname). It’s a bit personal, but you guys like these type of posts. So, I guess I am sharing. Haha.
Throughout my life, I have had various men that came and left my life. (Okay, this sounds really bad. I’m honestly not a player. -_-) But I was naive and foolish back then; I didn’t hold onto them when I had the chance.
Thinking back, if I had made a difference choice back then, my life could have been totally different.
Continue reading “The One That Got Away”
Disclaimer: This is based on my experiences. There are definitely people who do not fall under what I say as well. Please do not be offended.
Throughout my years, I’ve noticed some extreme differences between guys and girls.
Here is what I have noticed about guys:
They tend to be more logical. For example: If taking Route A will get them to their destination without issues, they will continue taking Route A from now on.
Continue reading “My observations of men and women (In general)”